Are you with Artificial Intelligence? Or not? Unfortunately, if you choose to go against or with artificial intelligence, it will still happen.
While robots have been around for a long time, artificial intelligence is something more complex. A diagnostic for blood cells are robots but artificial intelligence has its own “mind”. There are countless people who program and try to shape up the artificial intelligence. But, scientist and inventors, such as Elon Musk are highly worried about the dangers that artificial intelligence could bring up to our lives. I’m still thinking what side I should pick because AI has a lot of pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of Artificial Intelligence
- More Intelligent
- Quicker in thinking
- Can easily download wanted information
- They have better precision and accuracy
- Can do dangerous jobs such as space exploration while making them create their own decisions and leaving them to manage themselves
- Can do monotonous jobs as they don’t get bored like we humans do
- Faster actions = Faster decisions
- Help humans to make the world a better place
- If we get visited by aliens (hopefully in peace), we will look more advanced with these AI
- Steal the simplest of jobs
- High expenses in creating these robots
- Might take over the world
- Too precise? What if you told your AI car to bring you to your home in 5 minutes. But then you end up in your house at the precise time but with helicopters and police cars chasing you? You get the point right? Artificial Intelligence ‘likes’ having what they are told like their goals being done as they were programmed to do it, but it isn’t always that good.
- Artificial Intelligence is also used in bombs and other military and war stuff so in the wrong hands this could cause CHAOS!
- What if the AI’s start thinking for themselves and they think that humans are a threat to earth? And, in order to stop us, they might sneak nanobots into our brain and controls us! Or, our lives might just turn into the movie Terminator.
OPV of Artificial Intelligence
OPV stands for Other Peoples Views
- This is hard to develop
- This is the future
- People better appreciate these AI’s we are developing
- Wow, these are pricey to manufacture
- Could end mankind – Stephen Hawkings
- We must become robots to avoid AI domination – Elon Musk
- If these AI’s get to think on their own, will they have the ability to be the engineers of this world instead of our people?
- After years of studying at school, I could just be replaced by one of these AI’s?!
- When other people get their hands on this…. we will be in trouble
- What if people use these AI’s to hack into our system?
- I can just imagine. Just our normal robots such as
Kids and Teens:
- Cool! Robot friends
- Will our lives turn into terminator? What if it’s just the bad robot?
- They can pretty much know everything if they are programmed to….. they could replace us.
- Hmm, this would be hard to afford
- These AI’s could help improve our systems and educate better!
- Now we don’t have to do such dangerous jobs
- Good thing these things don’t puke
- It’s easier to win in war
- Maybe if two sides of a war has AI’s, whoever wins, no person will get injured
- If these AI’s falls into the wrong hands, we will be getting ourselves into trouble.
Well, that’s it, guys! So, comment down below if you’re against AI’s or support it!