Get ready for the best pasta you’ve ever tasted…
What you’ll need (for this awesome recipe):
- Better if the pasta is thin and long but I think any would work
- 6 whole bulbs
- Spanish Paprika
- Cayenne Pepper
- Olive oil & Soya oil
- Start boiling the water in a pot
- While the water is boiling, chop, chop, chop, your garlic!!!
- Once your water starts boiling, put in your pasta in the water with two teaspoons of Olive oil and a pinch of salt, then mix
- Just extra info, it will say on your pasta package how many minutes you will be needing to boil it…. it really depends on the brand…. mine was 6 minutes
- Don’t worry too much if the pasta is sticking out, it will soon loosen up and fit in your pan….. but, once the pasta starts to loosen up, make sure that the pasta gets equally cooked so that one side wouldn’t be uncooked
- In another pan, start frying the garlic
- If you want your garlic to be brown and CRUNCHY, fry your garlic with Soya oil
- If you want to cook your garlic but not crunchy (I don’t know who would ^__^) then cook your garlic with olive oil
- Once your pasta is done, drain the water
- Once your garlic is, put it in a fancy container (or, it won’t taste good……jk)
- Serve your pasta with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of each of the spices (Spanish Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Oregano and salt)
- Last and the most important part: ENJOY!
Hope you made a successful Aglio Olio. If you want it to taste even better you could add some cheese!